- Link is an OOB SXA component that is available in the Navigation tab in the Toolbox.
- A list of all the rendering variants available
- Back To Top - this is specifically for the Back To Top feature(link) that we have in Footer.
- Link with Caret - An example of this variant is shown HERE
- Mobile Header Navigation - built for mobile navigation, not applicable on other areas of the site.
Content Author Notes
1. Open up EE
2. Click Add Component and select placement
3. Select Rendering - Link is under Navigation
4. Once rendering is selected, create a data source or select an global data source if applicable
5. Once the data source is created, select the correct variant that needs to be placed on the page
- Link Description
- Target Window
- Alternate Text
7. Save and publish changes
- The AAG OOB link component will be used when a clickable link is needed under a content spot or by itself.
- The CA should have the option of choosing the style:
- Hover link w/carat
- For styling please see live site
- This component must follow accessibility standards for alt text, and keyboard navigation.
- See requirements above, content is stacked.